She Said Jollof!


We hardly talk nowadays. She said she's allergic to calls, so I withdrew the prescription. Distance made it harder than normal. But i figured Skype would defy relativity even if she wasn't my type. Is it possible to miss someone you've never met before? I think yes...because I've managed it.

Anyway, she said she loves jollof. Hmm.. my cooking skills are suspect ooo. I better get my culinary muscles in tip-top shape before we meet. It's not that I can't cook. My fear is that her taste buds must have evolved into an autonomous organ; knowing whether there's enough salt or pepper in the meal. Or whether the rice was half-cooked before tossing it into the tasteless gravy mix. The possibilities are endless.

I'm looking forward to pleasing her tongue...

Comments

  1. You missed you jollof method right there. You are in trouble. Hahahaaha. Better hire a cook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EMPTY STARS

GARISSA ATTACK

VISTA VIGIL